POSTED: AUGUST 2022 | START DATE: ASAP | STATUS: INTERNSHIP
NOUVEAU is a full-service production and events company specializing in the production of
live and virtual events, concerts, and galas, as well as domestic and international conferences,
entertainment procurement, talent management, artistic direction, and event management
services for some of the most significant institutions and individuals around the world.
NOUVEAU is seeking a Productions & Operations Intern for the 2022 Fall Semester. This
individual will assist in ensuring that all events and shows produced by NOUVEAU run according
to the team’s goals for the production. This individual will also be expected to uphold the
company’s core values not only when working within the NOUVEAU team, but also when
connecting with our clients and vendors. The Productions & Operations Intern will report directly
to the Operations Manager and work closely with other department heads as well.
● Assist with load in, set up, and load out for events produced by Nouveau Productions
and expect to be on-site for all events or productions
● Serve as a production assistant for filmed and live performances with Nouveau
Productions and the American Pops Orchestra
● Help with administrative tasks, including organization of office supplies and other
● Work with other members of the Nouveau team to help keep storage units organized
● Perform basic administrative tasks as needed and other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
● A self-starter with an ownership mindset
● Enjoys working within a team
● Likes a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
● Able to manage multiple projects at a time
● Experience with the Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Dropbox
● Has a background in the performing arts, event production, stagehand work, film, arts
administration, or entertainment (preferred but not required)
● Is able to work some nights and weekends
● Able to lift 30 pounds
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
● Customer Service experience is a plus
web: nouveauproductions.com | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Intern will complete and submit a W-9 and NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) prior to
internship start date.
● Intern will maintain privacy and confidentiality of all clients
● Intern will submit a monthly invoice on the 25th of each month that includes the date,
hours worked, and project’s name.
Intern will ideally work twenty hours per week, the schedule of which will be mutually agreed
upon with their supervisor, at a rate of $15 an hour. Given the varied hours of projects, intern may
be asked to assist on weekends or evenings as their availability allows. On occasion, an intern
may be asked to work additional hours over the normal twenty if their schedule permits.
If you are interested in becoming the NOUVEAU Fall Productions and Operations Intern, please
send your resume and cover letter under the subject “NOUVEAU Operations Intern.