Jazz 4 Justice
Established in 2001 by Fairfax, VA attorney Edward L. Weiner, Esq. and Founder of Mason Jazz Studies, Jim Carroll, Jazz 4 Justice is an award-winning annual concert presented by the Fairfax Law Foundation, Prince William County Bar Association and Mason Jazz Ensemble.
Jazz 4 Justice is a truly unique event where attorney’s, judges, students and members of the Northern Virginia community gather to celebrate their love of jazz. Proceeds from the evening help the Fairfax Law foundation continue its mission of service to the Northern Virginia community as well as providing financial support for the Mason Jazz Studies department for school trips, recordings and student scholarships.
- Fri. November 10th, 2017 – Hylton Performing Arts Center
- Sat. November 11th, 2017 – Center for the Arts
Press and Accolades
- 12th Annual Jazz 4 Justice© Concert Creates Unique Partnership Between Education, Music and Law
- ABA Journal – “Jazzin’ it Up: Concert Series Benefits Pro Bono Efforts and and Music Students”
- Fairfax Law Foundation – Jazz 4 Justice©
- Washington Post: “Fairfax Bar, Jazz 4 Justice© a case of win-win atttorney raise awareness, attendance for University jazz program.
- PR Newswire: 11th Annual Jazz 4 Justice© Concert Creates Unique Partnership Between Education, Music and Law
- DC MetroTheatreArts: Jazz 4 Justice© at Hylton Center, by Audrey Thornton
- Bull Run Now.com: Lawyers join musicians in “Jazz 4 Justice©” concerts to raise scholarships and
service project funds.
If your school is interested in beginning a “Jazz 4 Justice” program, please visit www.jazz4justice.com.