Established in 2001 by Fairfax, VA attorney Edward L. Weiner, Esq. and Founder of Mason Jazz Studies, Jim Carroll, Jazz4Justice is an award-winning annual concert presented by Legal Services of Northern Virginia (LSNV) and Mason Jazz Studies.
Jazz4Justice is a truly unique event where attorney’s, judges, students and members of the Northern Virginia community gather to celebrate their love of jazz. Proceeds from the evening benefit LSNV to continue its mission of service to the Northern Virginia community as well as providing financial support for the Mason Jazz Studies department for scholarships, trips, recordings and student projects.
Jazz4Justice 2021 Concert
- Saturday, NOV 20, 8pm: Jazz4Justice – 20th Anniversary Celebration! Center for the Arts: Purchase Tickets: https://cfa.calendar.gmu.edu/jazz-4-justice-8482/
For sponsorship and donation opportunities, please visit www.lsnv.org/jazz4justice/
Read our IMPACT STATEMENT to learn more about the “Justice Gap,” benefits of legal aid and the value of Jazz4Justice!
Celebrating our Jazz4Justice Alumni
- We would like to offer any Mason Jazz (or Mason Music Alumni who participated in Jazz4Justice concerts) FREE VIP tickets to this year’s concert.
- Please email email@example.com for the number of tickets requested.
- Tickets can be picked up at will call 2 hours before the show.
Mason Jazz Alumni Happy Hour
- We want to celebrate our Jazz4Justice alumni!
- Reconnect with your colleagues at a special Mason Jazz Alumni-only Happy Hour before the Jazz4Justice concert on Saturday, November 20th from 5:30-7:30pm. Then, head across the street to enjoy the main event at the Center for the Arts.
- All former Mason Jazz students and music majors who participated in jazz are welcome to attend. To reserve your FREE spot, email John Kocur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fairfax, Virginia 22032
Press and Accolades
- Mason Jazz Students Play to Bridge the Justice Gap in Northern Virginia
- 12th Annual Jazz 4 Justice© Concert Creates Unique Partnership Between Education, Music and Law
- ABA Journal – “Jazzin’ it Up: Concert Series Benefits Pro Bono Efforts and and Music Students”
- Fairfax Law Foundation – Jazz 4 Justice©
- Washington Post: “Fairfax Bar, Jazz 4 Justice© a case of win-win atttorney raise awareness, attendance for University jazz program.
- PR Newswire: 11th Annual Jazz 4 Justice© Concert Creates Unique Partnership Between Education, Music and Law
- DC MetroTheatreArts: Jazz 4 Justice© at Hylton Center, by Audrey Thornton
- Bull Run Now.com: Lawyers join musicians in “Jazz 4 Justice©” concerts to raise scholarships and
service project funds.