Jazz 4 Justice
Established in 2001 by Fairfax, VA attorney Edward L. Weiner, Esq. and Founder of Mason Jazz Studies, Jim Carroll, Jazz 4 Justice is an award-winning annual concert presented by the Legal Services of Northern Virginia, Prince William County Bar Association and Mason Jazz Studies.
Jazz 4 Justice is a truly unique event where attorney’s, judges, students and members of the Northern Virginia community gather to celebrate their love of jazz. Proceeds from the evening benefit the LSNV and the Prince William County Bar continue its mission of service to the Northern Virginia community as well as providing financial support for the Mason Jazz Studies department for trips and recordings.
- Fri. November 16th, 2018 – Hylton Performing Arts Center
- Sat. November 17th, 2018 – Center for the Arts
Press and Accolades
- 12th Annual Jazz 4 Justice© Concert Creates Unique Partnership Between Education, Music and Law
- ABA Journal – “Jazzin’ it Up: Concert Series Benefits Pro Bono Efforts and and Music Students”
- Fairfax Law Foundation – Jazz 4 Justice©
- Washington Post: “Fairfax Bar, Jazz 4 Justice© a case of win-win atttorney raise awareness, attendance for University jazz program.
- PR Newswire: 11th Annual Jazz 4 Justice© Concert Creates Unique Partnership Between Education, Music and Law
- DC MetroTheatreArts: Jazz 4 Justice© at Hylton Center, by Audrey Thornton
- Bull Run Now.com: Lawyers join musicians in “Jazz 4 Justice©” concerts to raise scholarships and
service project funds.