Program Coordinator – International School of Music (Bethesda, MD)
International School of Music in Bethesda, MD is looking for a reliable and friendly Program Coordinator to assist with our day to day school operations and work passionately with us to support our mission, which is to inspire members of our community into a love for great music through music instruction.
• scheduling and managing music lessons and handling new inquiries
• resolving students’ questions and concerns throughout their enrollment process
• providing students with customer-focused support, exceptional follow through
• overseeing the school’s information system to include reporting, attendance, and records
• performing accurate data-entry into web-based database of student & teacher attendance
• organizing and hosting recitals
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2 years minimum work experience in a customer service related environment
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate professionally, persuasively and confidently over phone, e-mail and in face to face appointments.
• Highly organized, detail oriented, with strong planning and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure and respond quickly
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, and use of Internet
• Punctual, responsible, with positive attitude, strong work ethic and willingness to work as a team player
Position is full time position: Mon—Thu 12:20pm—9:05pm and Saturday 8:45am—4:15pm
COMPENSATION: Salary commensurate with experience
We are particularly interested in a candidate with management potential who will work to create growth with an expectation of long-term commitment and future rewards.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com