Music Teachers Needed – Allegro Music (Warrenton, VA)
In response to at-home orders by the Virginia Governor due to the coronavirus, Allegro has moved all teaching to an online platform until further notice. Throughout this period, we have discovered that online teaching, to some degree, is here to stay!
To embrace this opportunity, we are looking to expand our teacher resources and welcome qualified individuals interested in teaching both online and/or in person to contact us.
Currently we have opportunities for the following areas of instruction:
- Early childhood music
- Education: college degree or equivalent experience. We are looking for teachers with a strong mastery of skills in their area.
- Music instruction should be based in classical technique for all students.
- Spring boarding off the classical technique into other genres is encouraged of all students
- Great communication skills
- Enjoy working with people
- For online instruction teacher must have their own equipment – computer, camera & stable high speed internet. We will train the the how-tos
- Mandatory background check
Instructors are paid as 1099 contractors. The instructor is asked to submit their teaching availability before scheduling can take place. Allegro handles the marketing, student assignments & registration and billing.
Applicants should submit a cover letter of application, a CV, and any performance you would like to share. Please indicate in the cover letter if you are looking to teach in person, online or both. Applications should be emailed to Lachelle@AllegroCSA.org or mailed to Allegro | 39 Culpeper St | Warrenton, VA 20186