Internship Opportunity: Mason School of Music Marketing Internship
The School of Music at George Mason University is seeking 1 qualified marketing intern for Spring 2019. This position will work with the School of Music Marketing Coordinator to promote events and performances. This internship focuses on marketing efforts such as social media posts, local calendar event posts, poster creation, and more. The selected intern will collaborate with School of Music faculty to collect performance information.
Internship will begin in late January. 10 hours/week preferred. Scheduling is somewhat flexible. Internship is unpaid. Must be a current George Mason University student.
· Familiarity with social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
· Ability to independently manage a time-sensitive project
· Familiarity with MS Office applications
· Strong editing/proofreading skills
· Familiarity with Google Analytics and social media strategy
· Familiarity with and/or experience with paid search marketing ads
· Familiarity with design programs such as Canva
Please submit cover letter and resume to Brianna Schoen at email@example.com by January 7th.