The George Mason School of Music is committed to recognizing talent and potential through merit-based scholarship awards. The school prides itself in offering highly competitive awards to a diverse array of students, based on the quality of the audition and priority needs of the school.
- Students are automatically considered for scholarships once an audition has been completed.
- Undergraduate students wishing to be eligible for academic scholarships through the University must complete the following:
- Submit their University application by November 1, 2017.
- Complete their School of Music audition by March 1, 2018.
- Graduate scholarships include but are not limited to the following:
- The Peterson Vocal Studies Scholarship is offered to highly qualified vocal applicants who demonstrate high performance abilities in their audition.
- The Presidential scholarship is offered to one Doctoral applicant with a 20-hour-per-week research-based work requirement
- An additional salary of $22,000 from August 25 through May 24
- And a tuition grant covering nine credit hours in the fall and nine credit hours in the spring
Questions? Contact Prof. Kilkenny at email@example.com