The George Mason School of Music is committed to recognizing talent and potential through merit-based scholarship awards. The school prides itself in offering highly competitive awards to a diverse array of students, based on the quality of the audition and priority needs of the school.
Apply for the Monson Scholars Program. The priority deadline is January 15.
Read about the Peterson Family Scholarship Endowment in the Vocal Arts.
- Students should apply early action before November 1 to be eligible for University merit scholarship.
- Students need to complete an audition before March 1 to be eligible for School of Music scholarship.
- Students eligible for School of Music scholarship are automatically considered after completing an audition. No additional application or information is necessary. The only exception is the Monson Scholars Program, which requires a separate application.
- Students are automatically considered for scholarships once an audition has been completed.
- The Presidential scholarship is offered to Doctoral applicants with a 20-hour-per-week research-based work requirement.
- An additional salary of $22,000 from August 25 through May 24.
- And a tuition grant covering nine credit hours in the fall and nine credit hours in the spring.
Questions? Contact Prof. Kilkenny at firstname.lastname@example.org