Jazz 4 Justice
Established in 2001 by Fairfax, VA attorney Edward L. Weiner, Esq., Jazz 4 Justice is an award winning annual concert presented by the Fairfax Law Foundation and Mason Jazz Ensemble, directed by Jim Carroll. Jazz 4 Justice is a truly unique event where attorney’s, judges, students and members of the Northern Virginia community gather to celebrate their love of jazz. Proceeds from the evening help the Fairfax Law foundation continue its mission of service to the Northern Virginia community as well as providing financial support for the Mason Jazz Studies department for school trips, recordings and student scholarships.
Press and Accolades
- 12th Annual Jazz 4 Justice© Concert Creates Unique Partnership Between Education, Music and Law
- ABA Journal – “Jazzin’ it Up: Concert Series Benefits Pro Bono Efforts and and Music Students”
- Fairfax Law Foundation – Jazz 4 Justice©
- Washington Post: “Fairfax Bar, Jazz 4 Justice© a case of win-win atttorney raise awareness, attendance for University jazz program.
- PR Newswire: 11th Annual Jazz 4 Justice© Concert Creates Unique Partnership Between Education, Music and Law
- DC MetroTheatreArts: Jazz 4 Justice© at Hylton Center, by Audrey Thornton
- Bull Run Now.com: Lawyers join musicians in “Jazz 4 Justice©” concerts to raise scholarships and
service project funds.